| Customer Service
find out if you qualify for our First Time Buyer pricing.
> Banking Information
- Message!Products are guaranteed to work with all banks and financial
- Message!Products meets the strictest requirements of the American National
Standards Institute (ANSI), which all check companies and banks must
- Message!Products have security features to prevent and detect
fraud. The features include: micro-print, which breaks up when a check
is photocopied; watermarks for verification of authenticity and the
lock icon next to the dollar box.
- Will I have a problem using checks not produced by my bank?
- No. Actually, your bank does not produce the checks it sells you.
Banks take orders and forward them to check printers. The printer produces
the checks and then sends them to the account holder. Message!Products
and anyone else who prints financial products must adhere to very exact
specifications. The difference is, when you order from Message!Products ,
you get much more selection for much less money.
- Can the bank refuse to process my Message!Products?
- Your bank wants you to order its checks so the bank will make a profit
on your purchase. But banks cannot refuse to process your checks regardless
of where you buy them. Message!Products must adhere to the same specifications
as printers who produce checks for banks. Our checks meet or exceed
all requirements of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- How is Message!Products able to provide exclusive designs for
less than plain bank checks?
- Banks contract with printers, so the markup over cost must be high
enough for the printer and the bank to make a profit. Message!Products
designs checks specifically for our customers, and we can charge less
because there's no one in the middle marking up prices. In other words,
you're buying your checks directly from the manufacturer.